Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Immigration Approval

Well,

As you know, if you have read my facebook page, we finally recieved Immigration Approval last week! We are super excited for the next step in the adoption process...WAITING! lol Like we haven't done enough of that already but we have complete faith in God and know that one day we will have an adorable child from Ethiopia! What a blessing that is :)
I am hoping that we get wait-listed this week and then we will be on the long journey to getting a referral....I tear up as I write this because I know that day will be so surreal! Thanks for the prayers and please pray for the Ethiopian govt. and for wisdom and smoothness within the adoption process. We are so excited to be parents and to show God's love to an adorable child that might not otherwise know Him! God is so good :)

Jess
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment