Sunday, October 31, 2010

Another week down.

Hey guys,

Well, it's Halloween and I just finished passing out candy to all the kiddos that live in the neighborhood...they are all so cute :)
Another week has passed and I can't believe it is November! Getting closer to the holidays and that makes me excited :) Drew is doing awesome in Afghanistan and is working non-stop....I guess he will be super busy until he comes home.
We are still waiting on our social worker to finish up writing our homestudy and I hope that she sends it to me this week so we can get the ball rolling again....frustrating as usual!

Happy Halloween!

Jess

5 comments:

  1. You should link up your blog on an adoption blog hop I found! www.iwannabakeyoubirthdaycake.blogspot.com for the link up.
    Hoping things go smoothly and you are through to the next phase soon!-Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a shame that Drew just can't pack a lil one and bring it back from over there. Thank you so much for the sacrifice YOU are making for our freedom. I would LOVE to feature you and Drew next Thursday! Are you doing any fundraisers?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure! Not sure where we will be featured but I'm assuming it's good :)
    We are not doing any fundraisers, just blessed by the Lord!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there -- Would love to have you come check out www.wearegraftedin.com if you get a chance. We would love to have you join the forum and the discussions there--both for your own encouragement and support as well as to give it to others. Please drop by!
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello. I found your blog via the blog hop. That paperwork trail is the worst. I put off my third adoption for 6 months because I didn't want to deal with paperwork again! My nephew just returned from his second tour of duty in Afghanistan. Blessings to you and your husband

    ReplyDelete