Monday, October 11, 2010

Waiting for Approval!

Well everyone,
It looks like it will be a waiting game to get our homestudy back and then get our agency & immigration approval. Also just waiting for our clearances to get back....so hopefully (fingers crossed) we can be wait listed by the beginning of 2011!! I must say taht it is nice to not be rushing around and doing lots of paperwork. It will be such a blessing to get approval and then we will be doing lots of waiting until we get our referral :) I have to keep telling myself that it will all be worth it in the end.
I have talked to Drew and he is safely in Afghanistan! So far I have talked to him everyday, if not twice a day so it has been great so far...well not great, but you know what I mean.
Thanks again for all the prayers and support. Updates will continue to come....

Jess
xo

1 comment:

  1. I just clicked over here from the Blog Hop! I've been there and TOTALLY understand! :) The paperwork was our least favorite part!

    BTW, we have three adopted blessings from Ethiopia!

    ReplyDelete